Sunnys, bluegills, panfish, whatever you call them, the St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rod series has the rods to catch them all. These fishing rods feature technique-specific premium-grade cork handles. Every aspect of the Panfish spinning rod hearkens upon St. Croix’s long heritage in rod design and angler feedback. Rod models range in length from five-to-nine feet and in various powers and actions so that you can use your favorite technique to catch these beautifully colored and patterned fish. Stain-resistant reel seats compliment rod models that are fabricated for improved balance and increased sensitivity. Crappie, bluegill, and other panfish sure are fun to catch! And if you take your panfishing seriously and like to employ different techniques, then the St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rod collection is the one that meets your passion.
- Constructed with SCII carbon fiber that has greater flexural strength and a lighter formulation than the previous formulation
- FRS – Fortified Resin System combines a fortified super resin with new computer-operated curing ovens that provide improved temperature and time management through all stages of the curing cycle. FRS prevents microbuckling by keeping the carbon fibers in proper alignment. Blanks manufactured using this advanced manufacturing protocol consistently test out 33% stronger than those built with standard resins and curing methods.
- Sea Guide Atlas Performance guides with stainless steel rings and frames
- Sea Guide NPS reel seat with integrated rear nut
- Premium cork handles
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Built to provide superior performance for panfish anglers
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service