The St. Croix Legend Tournament Musky Casting Rod has been reimagined to include a new tangle-free top and a deluxe reel seat! The incredibly light and durable rod features St. Croix’s exclusive ART and IPC technologies, high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite, and FRS resin. These rods have also been updated with Fuji’s latest reel seats and K-Series tangle-free guides. There are many technique-specific rods to choose from, each available with your preference of either a split grip or the traditional full cork grip. It’s no wonder they are the preferred choice of musky anglers.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus, high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS resin
- Fuji K-Series tangle-free guides with Alconite rings and Corrosion Control matte finish
- Fuji MGST tangle-free top with SiC ring
- Fuji TCS or PLS-SD deluxe reel seat with frosted silver hood
- Machined aluminum wind check
- Split-grip or traditional handle with super-grade cork
- Kigan hook keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer’s 15-year transferable warranty
St. Croix Legend Tournament Musky Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.