The St. Croix Legend Elite Casting Rod has raised the bar on freshwater rods! Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology and a Taper Enhancement technology (TET) blank design assists with providing curved patterns for improved action and increased sensitivity. SCVI graphite with FRS in lower sections allows for maximum power and strength with reduced weight. Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seats with built-in hoods are included on these casting rods, along with anodized, machined-aluminum wind checks. Complete with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish and a protective rod sack, St. Croix Legend Elite Casting Rods will have you completely set for a long time!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High modulus/high strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer’s 15-year transferable warranty
St. Croix Legend Elite Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.