You can’t find much better than the St. Croix Avid Spinning Rod! This rod is a fantastic choice for trout, bass, walleye, and even smaller pike, catfish, and carp. Built with St. Croix’s proprietary high-modulus SCIII graphite, this rod delivers the highest level of durability and strength possible. The Avid is a powerhouse fishing rod, yet super light and sensitive. The Alconite Concept Guide System is awesome, providing superior smoothness, without being as brittle as standard ceramic. Ergonomic select-grade cork handles and high-quality Fuji skeletal-cork reel seats provide excellent comfort. Backed by St. Croix’s rock-solid warranty, the Avid Spinning Rod gets you impressive, top-notch performance at a mid-level price. You would be hard-pressed to find a spin fishing rod in this price range that performs as well as the Avid and is made right here in America!
- Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji Concept Guide System with Alconite rings and black frames
- Fuji SKM reel seats with gun-smoke hoods
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Incredibly light, super sensitive, and durable
- Manufacturer’s 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
The St. Croix Avid Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.