The Sage Maverick Fly Rod is made for saltwater fishing and can hold up to the challenges that come with it. The Maverick Fly Rod is made with oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides for smooth, strong performance, oversized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top for added durability, and a corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum reel seat. Saltwater fishing can mean quick shots instead of longer casts for success on the water, which is possible thanks to the powerful tip section. For gear designed to handle the saltwater challenges, grab a Sage Maverick Fly Rod.
- Konnetic technology
- Pacific Blue blank color
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with light grey trim wraps
- Over sized Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Over sized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum reel seat in matte slate
- Integrated hidden reel seat hook keeper
- Super grade full-wells cork handle with cork EVA fighting butt
- Extended full-wells cork handle with cork EVA fighting butt on 1486-4 model
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Blue model tag
- Matte black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
Sage Maverick Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.