The Okuma SST New Generation Special Edition Spinning Rod is constructed on a light and responsive 24/30 ton low resin carbon blank for power and flexibility. This Okuma SST New Generation Special Edition features a woven carbon fiber fore and rear grip that reduces the spinning rod’s overall weight. The visually attractive gunsmoke color frame is accompanied by functionally attractive components! Seaguide deep press guide frames with zirconium inserts add durability and are compatible with both monofilament and braided lines. The stainless steel hook keeper is strategically placed. Additionally, Okuma backs the Special Edition SST rod with a one-year warranty. The moderate action spinning rod is built to present moving baits and then absorb violent shocks after salmon, steelhead, or trout hit the line! The fish are out there – go fishing for them with an Okuma SST New Generation Special Edition Spinning Rod!
- Technique and species-specific rod actions
- Light and responsive 24/30-ton low resin carbon blanks
- Seaguide deep press guide frames for added durability
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for braided and monofilament line
- Woven carbon fiber fore and rear grip reduces weight
- Precision placed stainless steel hook keeper
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty