The Lew’s Team Lew’s Signature Series Spinning Rod enters the pro category after three years of research and development perfecting four different technique-specific models with professional bass angler Mark Zona. Each of these Signature Series spinning rods – Shaky Head / Drop Shot, Multi-Purpose, Tube Cracking Special, and Finesse – brings out a superb mix of power and finesse engineered with first-class technology. FOCAS Blank technology, a multi-layered graphite production process, sets these rods apart from others in the pro model space by delivering 75% greater tip strength. Critically, the cutting-edge strength design retains tip sensitivity. All Lew’s Signature Series fishing rods also feature Winn’s Dry-Tac Ultra split-grip handle and palm swell grip for complete rod control and all-day comfort that is important when you take your fishing seriously. Further, the Seaguide RA premium aluminum oxide inserts allow for the use of all line types. With a sensitive tip and a ton of backbone, you’re going to put a rod in your hands that “nails it” when you pick up a Lew’s Team Lew’s Signature Series Spinning Rod.
- Lew’s proprietary multi-layered graphite blank with FOCAS Resin Concentrated Blank Technology
- Seaguide RA premium aluminum oxide inserts
- Winn Dri-Tac split-grip handle
- Patented “No-Foul” hook keeper
- Lew’s exclusive BARE reel seat utilizing G Clutch technology with Winn Dri-Tac palm swell grip
- Manufacturer’s two-year limited warranty