The Googan Squad Klutch Lipless Crankbait is the company’s original lipless Klutch crank, carefully crafted to impart a realistic and tight wobble to mimic swimming baitfish and fleeing crawfish. This sinking bass lure features colors so that you can fish it all year long. In the spring, tie on Sriracha Craw when bass put on the feedbag so that you can mimic the look of crawfish. A fall bass lure to try is the Sexy Shad patterned Klutch, an ideal wobbler to use when bass feed on schools of baitfish.
There are more than these two colors, of course. Googan Squad teamed with Catch Co to develop and produce color patterns that imitate shad and crawfish that bass dial in on. The collaboration created an all-season series of lipless crankbaits. If you want to fish the Googan Squad Klutch all year long, they produce through the winter ice as well. If fair weather is more your thing, then mate your bait with the prey predators devour in the spring and fall. You’ll find the right color to match in the collection of Googan Squad Klutch Lipless Crankbaits.
- Shad-shaped lipless crankbait
- Year-round bass lure
- Suitable for all water types and conditions
- Diving depth: sinking
- Pro tips and gear recommendations:
- Create reaction strikes by reeling over grass beds and ripping the bait out of them
- Very effective across points, flats, and anywhere else fish are actively feeding on baitfish
- Fluorocarbon 10 – 17 lbs.
- Medium to medium-heavy power casting rod with moderate action
- 6.3:1 – 7.3:1 gear ratio casting reel
- Qty. per Pack: 1