Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
The G. Loomis NRX+ Spey Rod is built to combat the unpredictability that two-handed anglers experience when fishing for steelhead and salmon year-round. Whether you’re facing fluctuations in water level, clarity, or wind direction, the NRX+ Spey Rod will help you meet those challenges head-on! G. Loomis uses Dynamic Recovery Technology to combine the rod’s graphite matrix and resin system with its advanced Multi-Taper Design, making the NRX+ powerful, sensitive, smooth, and easy to control even in tough conditions and when casting long distances. This is a good-looking Spey rod that performs! Not to mention, the aluminum reel seat firmly locks the reel all day for casting and swinging when the fishing is most demanding. Rise to the test and get the upper hand with the G. Loomis NRX+ Spey Rod!
- Hard chrome snake guides
- Titanium SiC stripper guides
- AAA-grade cork top and bottom grip
- Custom aluminum reel seat
- Dynamic Recovery Technology blends Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system with advanced taper construction to create crisp actions and smooth recovery
- Multi-Taper Design uses more material at breakpoints to perfectly balance durability and performance
- SiC Titanium Stripper + Titanium Recoil Snake for ultra-light flexibility
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty