Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
The G. Loomis NRX+ Freshwater Fly Rod is just the fly rod to take on sustained winds, water currents, and other obstacles nature throws at anglers! To lessen the house odds nature holds over us all, G. Loomis combined three technologies – its Mega+ graphite matrix, GL8 resin structure, and multi-taper process – to craft the NRX+ Freshwater Fly Rod. The results? The NRX+ boasts crisp actions, smooth and rapid recoveries, and broad power for better execution at any casting distance. Nature’s unforgiving elements won’t be able to stop you now! Other fundamental components of the Freshwater Fly Rod are single-foot recoil guides, titanium SiC stripper guides, a micro full wells handle, AAA-grade cork grip, and custom aluminum reel seat. All models come with an aluminum rod tube and cloth rod bag to keep your new favorite rod in pristine condition. It may not be nice to fool Mother Nature, but it sure means more fishing fun with your G. Loomis NRX+ Freshwater Fly Rod!
- Maximized versatility with adaptable actions
- Expanded tactical advantage in difficult situations
- Advanced compound taper construction
- Single-foot recoil guides
- Titantium SiC stripper guides
- Micro full wells, AAA-grade cork grip
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty
The G. Loomis NRX+ Freshwater Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.