The Cashion ICON Popping Cork Spinning Rod has the heavy power you need to take on big bull redfish! Part of Cashion’s saltwater Inshore series spinning rods, the Popping Cork Spinning Rod is designed with quality detail that will serve you well for years to come. First, Cashion rolls ICON blanks with proprietary Carbon-Fiber pre-preg for lightweight sensitivity and then gives it a raw finish for a high-end look and extra durability. The moderate-fast action on this fishing rod is perfectly suited for throwing popping corks, authoring firm hook sets, and landing your next big catch even in the harshest conditions. An ergonomic American Tackle VSS-style reel seat and foregrip provide all-day comfort. Your Popping Cork rod also includes long-lasting American Tackle guides and an optimally placed hook keeper. Cashion thought of everything with this rod, including a rubber gimbal butt to sit properly in bay boat stand-up rod holders. The next time you head for open water, grab a Cashion ICON Popping Cork Spinning Rod!
- Proprietary Carbon-Fiber pre-preg creates a 15% lighter rod
- Raw finish provides a classic look and protection from impact
- Moderate-fast action for throwing popping corks
- Ergonomic American Tackle VSS-style reel seat and foregrip
- American Tackle guides
- Gimbal butt sits properly in stand-up rod holders and won’t scuff your boat
- Ideal for catching bull redfish
- Manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty
The Cashion ICON Popping Cork Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.