The Cashion CK Series Spinning Rod is seven feet, two inches in length with a reinforced tip and a medium-heavy backbone. If you want to get both casting distance and highly responsive hook sets while your kayak drifts in the current, then this rod deserves your attention. The CK Spinning Rod (a.k.a. Shaky Head Rod) pairs well with single-hook baits like shaky heads, wacky rigs, t-rigs, small-profile jigs, swimbaits, and tubes. Like the casting rods in the CK Series, an Energy Dissipation Jacket (EDJ) surrounds the rod blank on the kayak spinning rod to prevent a fracture from impact. Another Cashion technology, Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB), bonds the blank’s carbon fibers and epoxy at the molecular level. It’s science at work so that you can feel every vibration! With the ability to handle both braid and fluoro lines through high-quality guides, it’s clear that this isn’t any old fishing rod – the Cashion CK Series Spinning Rod is a kayak fishing rod!
- Specifically engineered for fishing single-hook baits from a kayak
- American-made blank and American-sourced carbon fiber pre-preg
- 7′ 2″ length for added casting distance and fast energy transfer on hook set
- EDJ, AIB, and Raw Finish blank for extreme sensitivity and durability
- 1/2 in. shorter handle for maneuverability but enough handle for leverage
- Durable and dense carbon fiber rear grip to transmit vibrations
- EVA butt grip with added padding for improved hook sets and all-day fishing comfort
- American Tackle Grade guides easily accommodate braid to fluoro knots
- Down-locking reel seat design with direct blank contact for added sensitivity
- High-quality hook keeper design with engineered placement for fast lure hook-up and removal
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
The Cashion CK Series Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The lures shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.