The Bink’s Pro Series Spoon is a local legend in Arkansas and is widespread throughout midwestern states for walleye and other fish. One of the most effective spoons for vertical fishing, the Bink Spoon closely resembles juvenile shad. When you drop the lure into the water, its sinking, side-to-side fluttering action is one that predator fish take for an injured shad.
The versatile Bink’s Pro Series Spoons are also impressive fish-catchers used for horizontal jigging. Cast them as far as you can, let it hit bottom, and reel taking in the slack and allowing it sink fully again. Repeat. If you see stripers in a topwater feeding frenzy, cast these spoons in the middle and rip them back to you. Introduce a Bink’s Pro Series Spoon to your local waters and reel in the benefits of these tempting spoons!
- Perfectly balanced so it falls with an action that fish can’t resist; look and action of a real shad
- Made with the highest quality materials available
- Vertical and horizontal jigging
- Rip topwater for feeding stripers
- Slow troll for walleye; let the 1 oz. spoon tap the bottom and gently lift the rod every three-four seconds while trolling
- VMC treble hooks
- Spoon size vs. depth (Bink recommendations):
- 1/4 oz. – 1 to 25 ft.
- 1/2 oz. – 1 to 40 ft.
- 3/4 oz. – 1 to 50 ft.
- 1 oz. 1 – to 110 ft.
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Bink’s Pro Series Spoon is made in the U.S.A.